AIM
W00TYWUZ

"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

Too bad.

What a waste of talent, and other people's talents. Besides being really disturbing, the animation wasn't that bad. Maybe Jeff could have been something.

(2004) TROUBLE MAKERS (2004) TROUBLE MAKERS

Laugh Out loud!

Hahah! That soda spraying everywhere was animated real nice. I also thought the car part at the end was quite funny as well. :)

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

9422242749u?

That was very extreme, I say it deserves #1 on the Top 50.

But in real life, that girl would have been shot in the face, and the movie would have ended.

I would like to see more movies like that, instead of the hero always wins crap.

Welches Juicegirlsuxdick! Welches Juicegirlsuxdick!

LOLZ!

LOLZ.

The Jiggly Butt The Jiggly Butt

portal/view/197426

That goth chick needs to be slapped in the face. Bad voice acting. Heeeeeeee heeeeeeeee! MICHAEL JACKSON IS BACK!

welcome to the portal... welcome to the portal...

thuuotiuewptiouri

Horrible voice acting, but very well drawn.

Soxx: the killer bunny Soxx: the killer bunny

54936795hgyfdmvldkgjdsouhbnlk

It was animated good, but I just wanted to slap that stupid rabbit in the face. I didnt like its voice either.

Science Fiction Garbage Science Fiction Garbage

wuz

I'd like to see more movies like this on newgrounds. And the guy eating the mentos deserved what he got.

(2004) MAH MONEH (2004) MAH MONEH

wuz!

If you didnt at least giggle, or at least think about giggling during this movie, you must have something wrong with your face, because I think this is one of knox's funniest movies so far.

That sock, at the end of the beginning. :o

hahahaha.

Knox responds:

haha thanks matt!

Manga-Gaga 100 Omake Manga-Gaga 100 Omake

NOOOO!

This is just a rip off on the movie "Holy Nite Remix" or whatever from Flash Flash Revolution!!! Same music, characters moving the same way, camera panning the same way....

Its a good movie, but you practically copied the other one.

GagaMan responds: