3D Gun Slide-Show 3D Gun Slide-Show

nuuuu

Wow, how hard is it to draw a gun in flash, then import in to Swift, or some other 3D program...

You didnt even take the time to make the gun look right... It was all flat!

Soldier Dress-Up Soldier Dress-Up

OH BOY!

Thats what I want to do, dress up a guy wearing only his underwear!

Flecky responds:

The point is to 'Dress them up' you stupid fag. I know you're used to undressing manga girls but that isn't the point of this fucking game you stupid fagabond.

Pimp My Piece v1.0 Pimp My Piece v1.0

This makes me want to cry.

Newgrounds disappoints me once again.

How does something like this get front page?

I'd say its worth making it through the portal, but come on damnit. Even the author know its not worthy of front page.

GOD!!!

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

WONDERFUL

The game is amazing, and anyone who has a problem with it or can't figure out why it doesn't have music is a moron.

I am level 100, but after you get so far...there is really nothing left to do besides see how many soldiers you can take down, or how far you can get on the balloon course.

Still, amazing actionscripting. Graphics weren't the greatest, but they look good. Wonderful animations.

Squirrel Squash 2 Squirrel Squash 2

MJ!!!!!!!!

I like that MJ remix song. Squirls are awesome. This game rocks.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

MY GOD!

That is simply amazing. I dont know how you were able to make this. 10 all the way. One of the best interactive flash's I've seen on NG. I didnt find it that funny though... But I dont care.

Arnold Sound Board V2 Arnold Sound Board V2

nice

Graphics werent the greatest... But I've been waiting to use this on a salesman when one calls.

TOM FULP S.BOARD TOM FULP S.BOARD

How did you get his voice?

Did you talk to him on the phone or something? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....... I WILL PONDER UPON THIS EVENT FOR AGES TO COME.

LiquorClock responds:

Ya, Tom won't stop calling me, or paging or faxing or carrier pigion, for that matter :/ .

Weird Al Soundboard Weird Al Soundboard

Well, its another sound board...

Yep. Thats what it is. A sound board indeed. And not just a sound board, but a cheaply made Weird Al sound board, with bad graphics.

cantankerousTANK cantankerousTANK

Amazing

Dude, that is amazing. Animation is wonderful. Keep up the good work.